This picture best describes the mood I’ve been in lately: lazy, waiting for fall and wanting to curl up in bed with Lukasz and the baby for some quality time together. Lukasz celebrated a birthday this week and we spent the day driving away from the city. We ended up in Woodstock, NY after missing the exit for New Paltz, haha. I’ll be posting pictures of the day soon. Other than that, we have been consistently busy which makes the time we’re able to spend together more precious to me. It’s hard not to feel nostalgic even for last week when time flies by so quickly and Petra is growing extremely fast. Thank goodness today is Friday. I’m already looking forward to tonight, when Lukasz and I will share a bottle of hard cider we picked up along the road at an orchard on our trip upstate. It’s the little things!
1. Brad and Angelina are getting a divorce: And while I don’t find this news particularly interesting, this article by Vulture made me laugh. I don’t know if it was supposed to be funny but whatever.
2. Trying to conceive after Mirena: Full transparency, I’m in the market for a form of contraception and I’m really cautious about any contraception involving hormones. I found this readers experience particularly interesting.
3. 25 Recipes to jump into fall: I’ve been sitting on this article since Monday. I want to make everything! Can fall just get here already? PUMPKIN EVERYTHING ✊🏻
4. Nice as Fuck Tshirt: has been on my wishlist. I love this vintage feel of it. I also believe that they might be sold in collaboration with Jenny Lewis’s bands album. Gotta check it out.
5. No, I’m from New York: this article from the New Yorker has me cracking up! “Already ripe avocados? Get out of here with that nonsense, Ralphs. I’m from New York, where, in lieu of avocados, grocery stores put out six hundred petrified dragon eggs and shoppers must squeeze every last one of them before buying the softest but still rock-hard option, and then bring it home and watch it go from unripe to completely rotten without ever once being edible.” This definitely isn’t LA!